We decided to go check out the Denver Zoo today. Ethan was so funny. All he wanted to do was see the elephants and ride the train they have there. He couldn't have cared less about the lions, tigers, bears (oh my!), or even the penguins! What a funny kid.
.jpg)
.jpg)
2 comments:
Hey Kristie, I am at your dad's doing some laundry and I got on to check my blog and yours came up. Super cute! It was fun to meet you and Donny and I liked talking to both of you. Too bad you don't live here! Have a fun time in Utah and good luck in Colorado. Hopefully we'll see you again soon!
Karlee
Aw, sweet. It's so fun you had the whole fam! One of these days we'll get our Daddy to go to the zoo with us too. Ethan is such a funny kid. :)
Post a Comment